Free Uninstaller is the freeware uninstall tool - replacement for Add/Remove program. It starts up slightly faster than system applet and contain some additional features. The main task of the program is removing applications installed with Windows system and removing invalid entries from uninstall list.
The Free Uninstaller interface is a very simple and user-friendly. It consist of 3 main elements: toolbar with the most frequently used functions, list of the installed applications, and bottom panel with additional informations about the selected application. To uninstall program, select it on the list and click Uninstall button. To remove program from list, select it and click Remove button.
Invalid elements are highlighted with a red color. System components are highlighted with a dark blue. Since removing system components can damage the operating system, they are hidden by default.
The most important features of the Free Uninstaller:
* Removing/uninstalling multiple programs at once. Just select desired applications on the list and click Uninstall or Remove button. (To select multiple programs use Ctrl key.)
* Removing invalid entries from the system uninstall list.
* Highlighting invalid elements and/or system components.
* Displaying detailed informations about every installed program (name and version, size, producer name, producer web page, comments, uninstall command etc.)
* Sorting list. Ascending or descending.
* "Clickable" registry and www links.
* Customizable list - small icons, large icons, simple list, detailed list.
* Advanced searching.
* Displaying registry entries created by selected program's installer. (Details window).
* Exporting displayed list to the HTML file and copying selected elements to the Clipboard.
* Generating backup of the system uninstall list to a REG file.
* Supported languages: english, polish.
* 100% freeware for commercial and non-commercial use. No adware. No spyware.